Pol for the last 9 civs devs should introduce into the game

Sorry, please start again, I screwed up the poll to resolve a typo.

5 Likes

I am assuming the 48 civ limit, so that is why I think 9 is the realistic option.

I just picked all the names that sounded either African, American or European.

1 Like

I know that, but it would still be bad. 50 civs would be better.

3 Likes

I went for the same thing

3 Likes

Editing a poll resets it, no matter what you do. You should not edit a poll once it is set up, at least not after a few dozen people voted on it.

If thereā€™s a limit, I would love to see from an European perspective exotic civs next :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I donā€™t think he tried to manipulate results and just a few had voted.

Just please no more European or American civs. And nothing thatā€™s basically a dark age civ but gets all the techs just for balance.

1 Like

So rn the 9 civs would be Tamils, Mississippians, Swahili, Tibetans, Kongo, Mapuche, Nubians, Serbians and Somalis

1 Like

We only have 3 American civs, it is the most underepresented continent in the game.

I am surprised by Serbs, and how poorly Tarascans and Iroquois are doing.

2 Likes

I donā€™t get the opposition to American civs. I really like Eagle Warriors and we just have so few civs using those. I would love to see more options, especially considering how they went on in ā€œThe Last Khansā€ and ā€œLords of the Westā€ to add so many Paladin civs (Cumans, Lithuanians, (Bulgarians), Burgundians)

5 Likes

Tbh before The Last Khans we had two DLCs in a row without a new Pladin civ and the one before that only had one

Yes, but this game has WAY too many Paladin civs. It is no longer a special unit that you get to pay for with the rest of your Tech Tree being bad, like Franks or Teutans had to.

A poll is not conclusive with small sample sizes. Youā€™ll have to wait at least a week or so until a minimum of 100 people voted on this. It also is a very biased sample size, considering it will only sample those which are quite active on the forums. Best would be with any AOE poll to directly ask every player, though this is unfeasible from a normalo Forum user position.

5 Likes

Couldnā€™t agree more tbh

Im honestly not. Theres always people around who just want Euro civs and Tarascans are mostly unknown. Agree on Iroquois though

5 Likes

I have made a huge effort to remedy this, since they actually fit the game more than Aztecs and Mayans ever did, by virtue of actually having Metal weapons, but to no avail.
I do not think people here are unknowing of them, so much as uninterested.

2 Likes

I find it anyway kinda funny that we keep doing the same stuff in regards to new civs over and over again:

ā€¦

Iā€™m already way too long here XD

Anyway, good night everyone and donā€™t kill each other on which civ has or has not to be part of this game.

We all love it as much <3

9 Likes

Probably so many upvotes since Balkans are barely represented, if anything by the turko-slavic Bulgarians.

3 Likes

Balkans are represented enough.

Byzantines+Slavs+Bulgarians

The small duchies of the Balkans were usually occupied by other people, like the Ottomans, Magyars or even the Venetians.

3 Likes