Renewals to the original content and its first two expansions

Actually, I would like both options. XD

Being able to reverse them, or being able to go entirely on a new line.

1 Like

Sir, yes sir. :saluting_face:

Perhaps it would be necessary to merge the concepts, the fifth age could give unique units just like the revolutions, the revolutions could be designed for an offensive while the imperial age would be designed to be defensive, both could access a customizable deck, the revolutions would have more powerful military shipments and empires would have more infrastructure shipments.

None would lack economic and military shipments, but it would cost them more to obtain them.

Empires:
Infrastructure cards: Free
Military cards: They cost resources

Revolution:
Infrastructure Cards: They cost resources
Military Cards: Free

Currently there are some units that could be for the imperial age, for example the English could replace the longbow archer with the ranger automatically in imperial and enable upgrades.

1 Like

Most revolutions do enable you to re-start your economy I’m fine with that. And reversing revolutions would ruin the point.

The main downsides is you lose out on imperial unit and economic upgrades,

Losing your custom built deck for a fixed one is part of the price for revolting.

4 Likes
1 Like

No, on the contrary it is a reward, the deck of a revolution is usually much better than a normal deck, the vast majority of cards in a normal deck are useless for a revolution, for example, what good is a shipment of 2 falconets if you can send me 4 gatling machine gun?.

The only reason I want rev decks to be customizable is to make use of cards that are normally trash, for example.
image image image

That’s a half truth, but yes.

:smile: :+1:

I would like a desert version painted with trade routes. Also a version of the orinoco with trade routes (Could be a river trade route).

Maps like the Amazon and the Caribbean need river/naval trade routes. The map ‘La Española’ does not have a trade route, but it could have a naval trade route.

I also want the ‘new england’ map and tutorial to look similar to the original game.

Bring back this beautiful lighting tone to these 'new england' styled maps

2 Likes

Aesthetics.

English houses in the age of discovery: (Age I)

English houses in the age of commerce: (Age II)

WTF! why? :anguished:

English houses in the industrial age: (Age III)

Why do English houses and the like have to ruin street construction? :sweat:

Now that we have the photo mode, I think this error in the orientation and position of the houses should be fixed.

5 Likes

Chicos se que no tendra nada que ver, pero alguno de ustedes sabe como poner post imperial oh cualquier edad en el editor de mapas del aoe 3?

I would like to be able to create groups to sort my decks and I would also like to be able to sort them alphabetically and numerically.

Group 1 (Treaty)
1 Argentina.
2 Chile.
3 Imperial.
4 MĂ©xico.
5 PerĂș.

Group 2 (FF)
1 Sea Logistician.
2 Land Logistician.

Group 3 (Rush)
Land Logistician.
Sea Logistician.

These are the changes that I think are most necessary for the revolutions.

1. I still think revolutions should be able to customize their decks.
  2. Gatling Guns should be craftable at Foundries and Fortresses.
  3. Revolutionaries should be available for training in strongholds and barracks.
  4. Revolutionaries should replace musketeers and gatling guns should replace falconets.
  5. The revolutions should have the same experience systems as the Spanish ones, but for all revolutions.
  6. The scout must become a revolutionary general and have the same skills as other generals in the game.
  7. The units of the revolutions would have to replace the units that fulfilled the same role.

In these two topics I put several ideas for new cards, I hope you like them. :smile:

I don’t understand why the developers refuse to add sea trade routes on the old maps.

Polish Winged Hussars: (Age IV) Ships 6 Winged Hussars
Note: i think this card should also allow us to train them on the forts.

Master Surgeons: (Age II) Surgeons can be trained at the Church and heals +50% hit points.
Note: I think this card should be a technology from the town center or the church.

Advanced Balloon: (Age IV) Ships an Advanced Hot Air Balloon.
Note: This card should have infinite uses and be exclusive to revolutions.

3 Likes

Also treasures in the water.

I think maps like florida, yucatan and caribbean maps could also have ‘treasure ships’ as ‘mines’, just like the panama map currently.

5 Likes

I think the treasure ships being a unique thing is fine. And I find water treasures are generally ignored since there isn’t an explorer equivalent on the sea. Maybe if there was some kind of flagship that could heal like the explorer then they’d be more appealing and warrant being added to old maps.

1 Like

I would still like to see water treasures on maps set before TAD.

1 Like

Now that there are historical maps, why not cover more continents apart from Europe?

For example, a historical map where only the Aztecs and the Spanish would make sense. Or the British vs the Americans. Or the British vs the Spanish in the Guagira peninsula.

1 Like

In some maps you get a Cathamaran or a Privateer at the start that can get treasures, like in the Horn map or the new Mediterranean.

I think that the card that improves the explorers, should send an equivalent in the water. It could be a ship like the one morgan black has in the campaign. Once destroyed, it takes a while for it to reappear at the destination of the metropolis, like the African explorers.

Although the card would still be age 1, the ship is obtained with the next shipment you make at age 2.

In conclusion you would upgrade the scout and get a dog + a flagship. (The ship would improve with advancing age and with the improvements of the explorer).

1 Like

I propose this minor fraction to help cover part of South America, where the Mayans and Zapotecs should be in Mesoamerica.

The Arawaks

Units

Arawak archer: Archer who shoots poisoned arrows, and can decently defend against melee attacks thanks to a Macana. They weren’t very strong because they weren’t much of a warrior, but they can hunt, gather berries, and can work on crops.

Improvements/technologies:

Parrots and dogs: Arawak parrots and josibi dogs help you hunt. Arawak archers and your scout gain a passive bonus that prevents hunts from fleeing, as well as a 25% bonus to Arawak bowmen’s hunt and 10% overall.

Tierra preta: A mix of charcoal, bones, broken pottery, compost, and manure goes into low-fertility soil, making your soils insanely productive. Your crops are 40-50% more productive, but it is an expensive investment of wood.

Poison Fishing: Plant-based poison that stuns fish, making them easier to catch. Fishing improves by 20% for canoes and 10% for fishing boats (does not apply to whales and the like).

Cassava Arawak: The Arawak provide you with the knowledge to cook and grow cassava. You get access to a crop that you can plant and your villagers can harvest as if it were a mill or crop, but 20% more efficient (Can be replanted once depleted like AOE-2 farms).

Hatie Tree: The Arawaks provide you with knowledge of the usefulness of the rubber tree, plus they allow you to acquire a grove of rubber trees, from which workers can extract coins indefinitely. An infinite source of coins that allows 6 workers to work.

Note: I hope that the rubber tree fits plot and historically speaking. I always wanted to propose this.

Thanks to this forum for the information provided. Could you correct me if necessary, or suggest possible units or improvements: Natives civilizations - Arawak and Carib

2 Likes

In the old maps they should add treasures that only appear in team matches, which are stronger treasures and with better loot. Just like in Africa and Europe.

I would also like to propose some additional natives for Mesoamerica, since we currently only have 2 (Mayans and Zapotecs).

Totonacs

Unit:

Eloxochitl: Melee shock infantry armed with a copper ax and shield.

Note: I didn’t find much information, but my guess is that it would be a type of unit similar to Rattan or Coyote Runner.

This Southern Swedish Bronze Age Copper Battle Ax is absolutely identical to the weapons, carried by the Totonacs, when they joined the Spanish conquistadors in the attack on Tenochtitlan, the capital of the Mexica (Aztecs). Unraveling the Mysterious Origin of the Totonacs – The Americas Revealed
Totonac | Historica Wiki | Fandom

Improvements:

Vanilla Export: The Totonacs give you access to this spice, giving you an indefinite flow of experience and coins (instead of coins, export for Asian civilizations or influence for African civilizations).

Avocado farm: Avocado farm: The Totonacs give you an avocado grove, it is limited, but you can create it again once it runs out. (It is enabled as a createable unit in the TP). It only supports 5 workers, but all ‘crop’ and ‘berry’ type upgrades affect it.

The Voladores (Flyers’) dance ceremony: Ceremony that is usually held just before the rainy season, predicting that it is a good time for agriculture. This activates a passive ability that makes crops built while it is active cheaper and faster to build. Also grants double experience for building crops during this time, or re-grants building experience for previously planted crops.

“In its steps the Flyers dance represents the water cycle, the seasons of rain and drought; this explains the invocation to Wind/Storm to ward off the drought from the sown fields, given that in general the dance is performed in June, during the rainy season. However it also invokes Hurricane, pacifying and controlling it and matching its centre to that of the Voladores pole.” https://www.mexicolore.co.uk/aztecs/home/the-totonac-voladores-ceremony-an-aquatic-ritual-2

https://www.artsrn.ualberta.ca/totonaco2/?page_id=1714&lang=es

A new city: Being an ally of the Totonacs, they will allow you to found a new city in these new lands, so you can build an additional urban center, they will receive a wagon and the maximum population limit increases by +10.

“The Totonacs also helped CortĂ©s build the town of Villa Rica de la Vera Cruz, which was the starting point for his attempt to conquer the Aztec Empire.”

Totonac diets: All natural food sources yield twice as much (game animals, balla bushes, and fish). Also all these resources are revealed on the map.

“There is a total absence of comals, metates and manos meaning the Totonacs did not eat tortillas; however, even though corn was grown it did not form a large part of their diet. The Totonacs ate fruit, most notably zapotes, guavas, papayas, plantains and avocados.”

3 Likes