List of unfixed bugs

It’s like when you spectated a game without fog of ware, once the building over stuff happens, so does the desync

This issue was originally fixed, but had to be reverted due to other issues it caused, including the issues with Turtle Ships and Mangonels not dealing proper damage. I am sure it is on the radar, but I will be sure to pass along any information that comes my way so it can assist in the team’s investigation.

4 Likes
8 Likes

Games still crash when a dead player stays and watches the game and most of the games I’ve played (I only play FFA) have desynced, can you at least adress this? It says fixed on the official bug page but it’s clearly not.

3 Likes

I migth have missed it, but I did not find this one on the list: Unable to path through destroyed gates in Alaric 4 "The Giant Falls"
It does not only affect Alaric, but more like every campaign, making them a real pain. (Even saw it on the new scenarios… which is imho a big shame)

1 Like

they should allow people to votekick players who resigned or defeated. these players can lag the game while spectating and causing crash. loop hole patch pls!

2 Likes

Two more I have not found on the list:

2 Likes

Sheep Hoarder achievement doesn’t trigger is still an unfixed bug and is still present in the current version of the game, for some reason it is missing from your list: Sheep Hoarder achievement doesn't trigger

2 Likes

you can happily add to unfixed stuff: Black screen after intro and no working game with mobile graphic cards… THANK YOU

Trouble with hotkeys.

I’m finding that I simply can’t assign a hotkey to build a house. I’ve gone through every list of hotkeys and unassigned every instance of the key, other than the one to build a house. Still nothing happens, in game, when I press that key. Yes I have a villager selected. What, if anything am I doing wrong?

I had a similar problem when I changed “select home center,” “train villager,” and “select idle villager.” Un-assigning duplicate iterations of those keys, in the various menus, solved the problem, in these cases; but I still can’t re-assign the key to build a house.

I’m keyboard dyslexic, and if I lift my hand, I lose all focus. I’m just trying to speed up the most basic commands, so I have “Town Center” assigned to [A], “train villager” assigned to [S], “Idle villager” assigned to “D” and am trying to assign [F] to “build house.” Why isn’t this working?

I still have this bug in the editor
Change Ownership: Using “Set Area” for a specific type of unit or building does not work, it will always change ownership of all objects in the area, regardless of what object you pick from the list.

The game is at the moment unplayble for me

1 Like

For build house you need to open the economic menu first. This is done using a hotkey in Unit Commands:

If you have house on ‘F’ and economic menu hotkey is ‘Q’ you’d have to press: Q and then F
I have house on Q and economic menu on Q too. So I press Q twice for a house

Thank you! That helps!

1 Like

This one and is frustrating…

Not sure if we are supposed to always bring more bugs in here, but I feel like its the point of this thread. This migth be one of the minor things to consider, but seems to be pretty easy and consistent to reproduce:

2 Likes

or a major one to fix crashing or out of syncs

@Harooooo1 Since @GMEvangelos said this thread could be closed, is there anything you can do? This thread should be unpinned and closed if it’s no longer looked at. @GMEvangelos Can you confirm if this thread is still actively monitored, if not please unpin it. There’s more and more people trying to add to this list.

The post I mentioned:

It doesn’t matter if the devs actively monitor this thread or not. This is just me trying to keep an eye on all the most important bugs, more or less, and to not lose track of them. It was never official to begin with.

But yeah I agree that it can be unpinned. It wasn’t even me who made the pin request, but some other commenter, and a mod responded and pinned it.

2 Likes

can you add this bug to the list?

greets

Please don’t forget the AIs

AI Burgundians and Sicilians Tech