List of all Delhi bugs 30+

Thanks for reporting it.ill check and add it.

I have tested and checked all 30+ bugs in the current ranked seasons closed beta preview build. a lot of them have been fixed, but some important ones remain. I have removed the fixed bugs and reordered the ones which have yet to be fixed.
Total Fixed: 14
Remaining: 23
[High]: 12
[Medium]: 3
[Low]: 8

Landmark related

1. [High] tower of victory does not apply 15% faster attack speed to MAA, it reduces attack speed of spearman and archer by 0.15, crossbowman by 0.25 but does not affect MAA at all
    "Tower of Victory" doesn't buff Men At Arms
  2. [Low] compound of the defender not chosen still infantry can build stone walls by tricking them into building a pallisade wall first
    Stone walls build on age II with soldiers (Delhi Sultanate)
    Delhi-Infantry can build StoneWalls without having the Landmark
  3. [Low] compound of the defender incorrectly tagged as a defensive building
    Defensive bldng
  4. [High] hisar academy food generation gets reset if honed blades was researched in age3 and keeps getting reset as you produce MAA
    Delhi Hisar Academy bugged
    Figured out why the Hisar Academy food generation bugs out
  5. [Low] Hisar acadamy starts giving food even before it’s fully built
  6. [Low] palace of sultan shows both type of elephants can be generated from it where is it only makes tower elephant
    Bugs found while bughunting
  7. [High] Lookout towers tech upgrade does not upgrade future towers only past towers
    Delhi Sultanate - Lookout Towers Technology not affecting future built outposts

Military unit attack related

1. [High] war elephant cannot attack cavalry sometimes and stop when given attack command
    Elephants cannot attack cavalry

Military unit upgrade research related

1. [High] armored beast upgrade does not apply correctly to Tower Elephants
    [Delhi] Armored Beast upgrade it's not applied to Tower Elephants
  2. [High] incendiary arrows upgrade does not apply to Tower Elephant ranged damage
    [Delhi] Incendiary Arrows upgrade it's not applied to Tower Elephant ranged damage
  3. [Medium] Siege Works is hidden when a scholar is inside siege workshop. hotkey F ejects the scholar instead.
    Delhi Siege Workshop overlap siege work technology
  4. [High] ranged attack upgrades from a blacksmith dont apply on tower elephants.
    Tower Elephant does not benefit from Blacksmith upgrade

UI/tooltip related

1. [Low] when relics are kept in mosuqe it shows double gold generation instead of normal amount Delhi Relic Gold
  2. [Low] Wrong calculation of technology score
    Delhi Sultanate - Wrong calculation of technology score
  3. [Medium] Select all military units includes fishing ships as well, resulting in idling of fishing ships
    Deli select all military units including fish boat
    Delhi fishing boats

Scholar related

1. [High] You can garrison scholars in a madrasa and delete said madrasa. Scholars that were formerly in the building are killed but they still count to tech speed. Does not work with mosque
  2. [Medium] zeal only buffs attack speed of infantry after units have been healed by scholars
    Delhi Sultanate - Zeal scholar ability doesnt work
    Zeal does not affect all units and the percentages are off
    Delhi technology Zeal does not work as intended - #2 by SavageEmpire566

Tech tree discrepancies

1. [Low] tech tree tranquil avenue is shown to cost 250 food, 100 coin
    [TECH TREE ERROR ] One of Delhi Sultanate's techs is shown to cost resources in the tech tree
  2. [Low] tech tree still shows Sanctity in dark age.
    Sanctity is still showing as a Dark Age Tech in Tech Tree
  3. [High] keeps does not gain access to one free weapon emplacements once constructed

Research time related

1. [High] dock tech research cant be cancelled and picked up again because it restarts the tech from the begining
    Delhi dock techs resetting
  2. [High] all dock technologies take x5 times longer, regardless of their age.
    https://forums.ageofempires.com/t/list-of-wrong-research-time-for-delhi-in-8394/186563

Pathfinding related

1. [High] fishing ships always try to deliver food back to the dock of origin instead of closest dock
    Terrible fishing boat pathinfinding

if you guys find anything new or if something which is already fixed, do let me know i’ll update this list.

6 Likes

thanks everyone for their feedback, please let us know if any of the above bugs have been fixed in patch # 11009 or if a new bug has been identified.

since PUP is available now, dont forget to comment if any delhi bugs have been fixed or any new delhi bugs have been added. @Adribird90 has confirmed that tower of victory has been fixed.

4 Likes

Delhi bugs fixed in season one patch: 4+

I havnt personally tested the fixed bugs in season one as i have yet to get my hands on it. I will be away due to family commitments, hopefully more bugs have been fixed, I’ll remove them from this list if you or someone you know comment below or messages me that they have been fixed. Delhi is op now so i am not too worried about these bugs, but just keeping a track of it, so people dont get frustrated when it dosnt work as they expect it to.

Landmark related

1. [Unverified] compound of the defender not chosen still infantry can build stone walls by tricking them into building a pallisade wall first
    Stone walls build on age II with soldiers (Delhi Sultanate)
    Delhi-Infantry can build StoneWalls without having the Landmark
  2. [Unverified] compound of the defender incorrectly tagged as a defensive building
    Defensive bldng
  3. [Unverified] Hisar acadamy starts giving food even before it’s fully built
  4. [Unverified] palace of sultan shows both type of elephants can be generated from it where is it only makes tower elephant
  5. [Unverified] Lookout towers tech upgrade does not upgrade future towers only past towers
    Delhi Sultanate - Lookout Towers Technology not affecting future built outposts

Military unit attack related

1. [Unverified] war elephant cannot attack cavalry sometimes and stop when given attack command
    Elephants cannot attack cavalry

Military unit upgrade research related

1. [High] incendiary arrows upgrade does not apply to Tower Elephant ranged damage
    [Delhi] Incendiary Arrows upgrade it’s not applied to Tower Elephant ranged damage
  2. [Unverified] Siege Works is hidden when a scholar is inside siege workshop. hotkey F ejects the scholar instead.
    Delhi Siege Workshop overlap siege work technology
  3. [High] ranged attack upgrades from a blacksmith dont apply on tower elephants.
    Tower Elephant does not benefit from Blacksmith upgrade

UI/tooltip related

1. [Unverified] when relics are kept in mosuqe it shows double gold generation instead of normal amount Delhi Relic Gold
  2. [Unverified] Wrong calculation of technology score
    Delhi Sultanate - Wrong calculation of technology score
  3. [Medium] Select all military units includes fishing ships as well, resulting in idling of fishing ships
    Deli select all military units including fish boat
    Delhi fishing boats

Scholar related

1. [Unverified] You can garrison scholars in a madrasa and delete said madrasa. Scholars that were formerly in the building are killed but they still count to tech speed. Does not work with mosque
  2. [Unverified] zeal only buffs attack speed of infantry after units have been healed by scholars
    Delhi Sultanate - Zeal scholar ability doesnt work
    Zeal does not affect all units and the percentages are off
    Delhi technology Zeal does not work as intended - #2 by SavageEmpire566

Tech tree discrepancies

1. [Low] tech tree tranquil avenue is shown to cost 250 food, 100 coin
    [TECH TREE ERROR ] One of Delhi Sultanate’s techs is shown to cost resources in the tech tree
  2. [Low] tech tree still shows Sanctity in dark age.
    Sanctity is still showing as a Dark Age Tech in Tech Tree
  3. [High] keeps does not gain access to one free weapon emplacements once constructed

Research time related

1. [Unverified] dock tech research cant be cancelled and picked up again because it restarts the tech from the begining
    Delhi dock techs resetting
  2. [Unverified] all dock technologies take x5 times longer, regardless of their age.
    https://forums.ageofempires.com/t/list-of-wrong-research-time-for-delhi-in-8394/186563

Pathfinding related

1. [Unverified] fishing ships always try to deliver food back to the dock of origin instead of closest dock
    Terrible fishing boat pathinfinding

if you guys find anything new or if something which is already fixed, do let me know i’ll update this list.

There have been a lot of bug fixes in the patches leading upto season two. I will be updating this list by removing fixed bugs. I believe all major bugs have been fixed in season two.

3 Likes